This section includes a collection of useful items that may be purchased to assist with teaching embedded C in the classroom. Contact CCS if you have special needs such as a specific package pricing or need a technology not listed. See the Interactive Tools section of this website for free tools that will be useful in teaching C and the Real World section for an index of technologies that can be taught with these supplies. Additional free online resources are listed in the Teacher Resources section.
- How to buy the textbook
- Online videos to help getting started with the hardware used in the book exercises
- Answers for quizzes in the book and completed exercises
- Online quiz grader
- Web links to technical references in the book
- Powerpoint slides for each chapter in the book
- Additional source code programs for examples within the text
- Additional exercises for each chapter
- Book errata and a form to submit errata or suggestions you have
Here is a list of additional books that make an excellent classroom resource.
A complete list of off-the-shelf development kits each with a tutorial that can be purchased.